Compatible with Audi A3 Audi Q3 Audi Tt Beetle Cc Eos Golf Golf Gti Jetta Jetta Gli Passat Rabbit Tiguan
AUDI A3 06-13
AUDI Q3 15-18 (2.0L)
AUDI TT 08-10
AUDI TT 11 (2.0L)
AUDI TT 12-13 2.0L
AUDI TT 14-17 (2.0L)
BEETLE 18-19 (2.0L)
GOLF 06 VIN K (8th digit)
GOLF 08 VIN K (8th digit), (R32)
GOLF 10-11 exc. City
GOLF GTI 06 VIN K (8th digit)
GOLF GTI 07 (VIN K, 8th digit)
GOLF GTI 08-14
JETTA 05-10 VIN K (8th digit)
JETTA 10 VIN J (8th digit)
JETTA 11 exc. City
JETTA GLI 06 (VIN K, 8th digit)
JETTA GLI 07-09
JETTA GLI 12-18
TIGUAN 18 Germany built (VIN W, 1st digit, Limited)
1. All engines are warranted against cracked cylinder blocks or heads, bad cam or crankshaft, excessive smoking, and to be in good running order unless otherwise stated.
2. The used engine you have purchased must have new oil and filter installed upon installation.
3. You must provide for a new tune-up upon installation of motor. (points, plugs, plus wires, etc.)
4. This warranty does not cover attached items or accessories. (water pump, fuel pump, carburetor, distributor, computers, etc.)
5. Transmissions are warranted to be in good working order against slippage or shifting failures.
6. Engines and transmissions must have new seals and new oil installed upon installation into vehicle. (Warranty does not cover rear main engine seals.)
7. Vehicles which have City Auto Wreckers, Inc., engines and transmissions installed must have proper capacity cooling systems and be in good condition.
8. Proper oil levels and cooling levels must be maintained at all times for warranty to be valid.
9. Warranty is void if heat tabs are melted, removed or gone from engine or cylinder head lor any reason.
10. Defective engine or transmission must remain installed in vehicle until an authorized City Auto Wreckers, Inc., representative confirms defect. Customer is responsible to bring vehicle back to City Auto Wreckers, Inc., for any inspection.
11. All warranty work must be done by City Auto Wreckers, Inc., certified shop, or permission to do work must be given by an authorized agent of City Auto Wreckers, Inc. Defective engine or transmission must remain installed in vehicle until an authorized City Auto Wreckers, Inc., representative confirms defect. Customer is responsible to bring vehicle back to City Auto Wreckers, Inc., for any inspection.
12. All warranty claims must be presented to an authorized agent or manager of City Auto Wreckers, Inc., within a period of 60 days from the date of purchase for this warranty to be valid.
13. City Auto Wreckers, Inc., at its option, may replace the parts, repair the parts or refund the original purchase price. Adjustments to be made are on-parts-only