Compatible with Amanti Azera Borrego Cadenza Entourage G80 Genesis K900 Magentis Optima Rondo Santa Fe Sedona Sonata Sorento Veracruz
3.8L, single coil, Cinv 464030
AMANTI 07-09 (3.8L, 6 cylinder)
BORREGO 09-11 3.8L (6 cylinder)
ENTOURAGE 07-10 (3.8L, 6 cylinder)
G80 17 3.8L
GENESIS 09-11 Sdn, 3.8L
GENESIS 09-14 Cpe, 3.8L
GENESIS 12 Sdn, 3.8L (GDI)
GENESIS 13-14 Sdn, 3.8L
GENESIS 15-16 3.8L
K900 15-17 3.8L
MAGENTIS 07-08 2.4L (4 cylinder)
OPTIMA 06 VIN E (5th digit, US market only), 2.4L
OPTIMA 07-08 2.4L
RONDO 07-08 2.4L (4 cylinder)
SANTA FE 07-09 3.3L
SANTA FE 10-12 3.5L
SANTA FE 13-19 3.3L
SONATA 06-08 2.4L
SONATA 06-10 3.3L
SORENTO 07-09 3.3L (6 cylinder)
SORENTO 07-09 3.8L (6 cylinder)
SORENTO 11-13 3.5L (6 cylinder)
SORENTO 14-15 3.3L (6 cylinder)
SORENTO 16-18 3.3L
VERACRUZ 07-12 (3.8L, 6 cylinder)
1. All engines are warranted against cracked cylinder blocks or heads, bad cam or crankshaft, excessive smoking, and to be in good running order unless otherwise stated.
2. The used engine you have purchased must have new oil and filter installed upon installation.
3. You must provide for a new tune-up upon installation of motor. (points, plugs, plus wires, etc.)
4. This warranty does not cover attached items or accessories. (water pump, fuel pump, carburetor, distributor, computers, etc.)
5. Transmissions are warranted to be in good working order against slippage or shifting failures.
6. Engines and transmissions must have new seals and new oil installed upon installation into vehicle. (Warranty does not cover rear main engine seals.)
7. Vehicles which have City Auto Wreckers, Inc., engines and transmissions installed must have proper capacity cooling systems and be in good condition.
8. Proper oil levels and cooling levels must be maintained at all times for warranty to be valid.
9. Warranty is void if heat tabs are melted, removed or gone from engine or cylinder head lor any reason.
10. Defective engine or transmission must remain installed in vehicle until an authorized City Auto Wreckers, Inc., representative confirms defect. Customer is responsible to bring vehicle back to City Auto Wreckers, Inc., for any inspection.
11. All warranty work must be done by City Auto Wreckers, Inc., certified shop, or permission to do work must be given by an authorized agent of City Auto Wreckers, Inc. Defective engine or transmission must remain installed in vehicle until an authorized City Auto Wreckers, Inc., representative confirms defect. Customer is responsible to bring vehicle back to City Auto Wreckers, Inc., for any inspection.
12. All warranty claims must be presented to an authorized agent or manager of City Auto Wreckers, Inc., within a period of 60 days from the date of purchase for this warranty to be valid.
13. City Auto Wreckers, Inc., at its option, may replace the parts, repair the parts or refund the original purchase price. Adjustments to be made are on-parts-only