Compatible with Forte Genesis Magentis Optima Rondo Santa Fe Sonata Sorento Sportage Tucson
FORTE 10 from 9/10/09
GENESIS 13-14 Cpe, 2.0L (ID 361002G200)
MAGENTIS 08 2.4L, MT
MAGENTIS 09-10 2.4L, ID 361002G000
OPTIMA 08 2.4L, MT
OPTIMA 09-10 2.4L, ID 361002G000
OPTIMA 11 EX
OPTIMA 11 LX
OPTIMA 11-13 SX
OPTIMA 12-13 EX, Hyundai manufacturer
OPTIMA 13 SXL (US market)
OPTIMA 14-15 Canada market, 2.0L (VIN 6, 8th digit, turbo)
OPTIMA 14-15 Canada market, 2.4L, VIN 7 (8th digit)
RONDO 10-12 2.4L, ID 361002G000
SANTA FE 13 2.0L (turbo, ID 361002G200)
SANTA FE 14 SWB (Sport), ID 361002G200
SONATA 08-10 2.4L, ID 361002G000
SONATA 08-10 2.4L, ID 361002G200
SONATA 11-13 VIN B (8th digit, turbo)
SONATA 15 2.0L (turbo), ID 361002G200
SONATA 15 2.4L, VIN F (8th digit), ID 361002G200
SORENTO 11-13 2.4L, ID 361002G000
SORENTO 11-13 2.4L, ID 361002G200
SPORTAGE 10 2.4L (4 cylinder, ID 361002G200)
SPORTAGE 11-16 (ID 361002G200)
TUCSON 14 2.4L, (ID 361002G200)
TUCSON 15 (gasoline), 2.4L, (ID 361002G200)
1. All engines are warranted against cracked cylinder blocks or heads, bad cam or crankshaft, excessive smoking, and to be in good running order unless otherwise stated.
2. The used engine you have purchased must have new oil and filter installed upon installation.
3. You must provide for a new tune-up upon installation of motor. (points, plugs, plus wires, etc.)
4. This warranty does not cover attached items or accessories. (water pump, fuel pump, carburetor, distributor, computers, etc.)
5. Transmissions are warranted to be in good working order against slippage or shifting failures.
6. Engines and transmissions must have new seals and new oil installed upon installation into vehicle. (Warranty does not cover rear main engine seals.)
7. Vehicles which have City Auto Wreckers, Inc., engines and transmissions installed must have proper capacity cooling systems and be in good condition.
8. Proper oil levels and cooling levels must be maintained at all times for warranty to be valid.
9. Warranty is void if heat tabs are melted, removed or gone from engine or cylinder head lor any reason.
10. Defective engine or transmission must remain installed in vehicle until an authorized City Auto Wreckers, Inc., representative confirms defect. Customer is responsible to bring vehicle back to City Auto Wreckers, Inc., for any inspection.
11. All warranty work must be done by City Auto Wreckers, Inc., certified shop, or permission to do work must be given by an authorized agent of City Auto Wreckers, Inc. Defective engine or transmission must remain installed in vehicle until an authorized City Auto Wreckers, Inc., representative confirms defect. Customer is responsible to bring vehicle back to City Auto Wreckers, Inc., for any inspection.
12. All warranty claims must be presented to an authorized agent or manager of City Auto Wreckers, Inc., within a period of 60 days from the date of purchase for this warranty to be valid.
13. City Auto Wreckers, Inc., at its option, may replace the parts, repair the parts or refund the original purchase price. Adjustments to be made are on-parts-only