Compatible with Bronco Cougar Explorer Ford F150 Pickup Ford F250 Pickup Ford F350 Pickup Lincoln Continental Mazda B-3000 Mazda B-4000 Mazda Navajo Mustang Ranger Sable Taurus Thunderbird
BRONCO 94 integral AC
COUGAR 94-95 6-232 (3.8L)
FORD F150 PICKUP 94-95 integral AC, 8 cylinder
FORD F250 PICKUP 94-95 integral AC, gasoline, 8-302 (5.0L)
FORD F250 PICKUP 94-95 integral AC, gasoline, 8-351W (5.8L)
FORD F350 PICKUP 94-95 integral AC, gasoline, 8-351W (5.8L)
LINCOLN CONTINENTAL 93 R134a refrigerant
LINCOLN CONTINENTAL 94
MAZDA B-3000 94 R134a refrigerant
MAZDA B-3000 95
MAZDA B-4000 94 R134a refrigerant
MAZDA B-4000 95
MAZDA NAVAJO 94
MUSTANG 94-95 integral AC, 6-232 (3.8L)
RANGER 94-95 integral AC, 6-183 (3.0L)
RANGER 94-95 integral AC, 6-245 (4.0L)
SABLE 94-95 6-232 (3.8L)
TAURUS 94-95 exc. SHO; 6-232 (3.8L)
THUNDERBIRD 94-95 6-232 (3.8L), w/o supercharged option
1. All engines are warranted against cracked cylinder blocks or heads, bad cam or crankshaft, excessive smoking, and to be in good running order unless otherwise stated.
2. The used engine you have purchased must have new oil and filter installed upon installation.
3. You must provide for a new tune-up upon installation of motor. (points, plugs, plus wires, etc.)
4. This warranty does not cover attached items or accessories. (water pump, fuel pump, carburetor, distributor, computers, etc.)
5. Transmissions are warranted to be in good working order against slippage or shifting failures.
6. Engines and transmissions must have new seals and new oil installed upon installation into vehicle. (Warranty does not cover rear main engine seals.)
7. Vehicles which have City Auto Wreckers, Inc., engines and transmissions installed must have proper capacity cooling systems and be in good condition.
8. Proper oil levels and cooling levels must be maintained at all times for warranty to be valid.
9. Warranty is void if heat tabs are melted, removed or gone from engine or cylinder head lor any reason.
10. Defective engine or transmission must remain installed in vehicle until an authorized City Auto Wreckers, Inc., representative confirms defect. Customer is responsible to bring vehicle back to City Auto Wreckers, Inc., for any inspection.
11. All warranty work must be done by City Auto Wreckers, Inc., certified shop, or permission to do work must be given by an authorized agent of City Auto Wreckers, Inc. Defective engine or transmission must remain installed in vehicle until an authorized City Auto Wreckers, Inc., representative confirms defect. Customer is responsible to bring vehicle back to City Auto Wreckers, Inc., for any inspection.
12. All warranty claims must be presented to an authorized agent or manager of City Auto Wreckers, Inc., within a period of 60 days from the date of purchase for this warranty to be valid.
13. City Auto Wreckers, Inc., at its option, may replace the parts, repair the parts or refund the original purchase price. Adjustments to be made are on-parts-only